Ever wondered how you can make money off your niche blog? Niche Blogging: Monetizing Your Readership featured panelists Ryan Stansky, Janelle Rogers and Kirby Desmarais, who offered tips on how to profit off of your blog.
Niche Blogging: Marketing your readership – Kirby Desmarais, Janelle Rogers, Ryan Stansky (photo courtesy of NXNE)
- Blog Platform: Make sure you have clear and accurate code. Fill in your site title, meta description and location data.
- Content controls SEO: Use Google Ad Words until you can build up your rankings.
- Use Inbound Links: People who link your blog on their high traffic website can bring new users to your site.
Photo courtesy of NXNE
- Start engaging with people who can partner with you: Companies and sponsors want to be engaged. Find out who your readers like and try to build up partnerships with these people.
- Approach advertisers: Don’t be afraid to contact advertisers. Selling ad space is a good way to get more readers.
- People can sense if you are authentic: Have good content and be passionate.
- Treat your blog like your resume: Interact with people. Don’t box yourself in.
zeeBigBang’s takeaway: Content is an integral part of your blog but don’t forget the importance of the back-end analytics of your blog.
Stay tuned for more insider tips coming to you this week from zeeBigBlog!
Join the new world of arts & entertainment and do business online. Sign up now on zeeBigBang.com